MacGourmet for iPhone and iPod touch
Take Your Recipes with You
MacGourmet touch, the companion app to MacGourmet for Mac, lets you take your recipes, shopping lists and notes with you by syncing your iPhone or iPod touch with your copy of MacGourmet or MacGourmet Deluxe. It’s MacGourmet in your pocket!
MacGourmet touch uses the MacGourmet App “Documents” folder in iTunes to easily transfer your MacGourmet data to your iPhone/iPod when it’s connected to your Mac. Just an simple drag and drop process, and you’re ready to go.
Browse your recipes when away from home. Sync or build shopping lists on-the-fly, and check off your shopping list items at the grocery store. Even cook using the chef view. MacGourmet touch, the perfect companion to your copy of MacGourmet, the leading Mac recipe organizer.
- Take all of your recipes, shopping lists and notes with you
- Carry the smart lists and regular lists you’ve created in MacGourmet for Mac with you
- Build and modify shopping lists on the fly
- Check off shopping list items as you add them to your cart
- View your recipes, step-by-step using the chef view
- Easily transfer all of your recipes to your iPhone using iTunes
- Comes with over 200 recipes (great if you can’t use MacGourmet or just want a nice collection of recipes for your iPhone)
Requirements for syncing:
- iOS 4 or later
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- MacGourmet 3 or later
Transferring Your Data to Your iPhone or iPod
Transferring your data from your Mac to your iPhone is easy! Just drag your database file to the MacGourmet Documents folder in iTunes, sync, and that’s it!
For more information: Transferring your data to your iPhone and iPod
You can also transfer your data wirelessly, using WiFi on your Mac and iPhone/iPod and your wireless network.
For more information: How Do I Wirelessly Sync My Recipes and Notes in MacGourmet touch for iPhone?
Buy MacGourmet touch at the App Store for just $2.99
MacGourmet touch, available from the App Store for the iPhone and iPod touch.